This is a cold, crunchy salad with a sweet and sour taste. Its taste depends completely on fresh and crispy vegetables. If fresh Iceberg lettuce is available anywhere then this is the way to go.
For the salad
- 5 fresh lettuce leaves
- 5 fresh cabbage leaves
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
For the dressing
- Few teaspoons of vinegar
- Few teaspoons of red chilly sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Shred the lettuce and cabbage. Mix in the grated carrot.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Stir well till sugar dissolves.
- Now mix the dressing into the salad and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve with meals or snacks.