Groundnut Munch (Recipe source : Swati Gore)
This salad at first looks, appears like a sabzi owing to its tempering and groundnut powder. This is also one of the reasons behind its unique taste.
You can make roasted groundnut powder and store it in an air tight container for upto one month. You can also try mixing the same tempering and powder in your vegetables that you cook for lunch/dinner.
- 1/4 Groundnuts
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Finely chopped green chilly
- Roast Groundnuts. Removed peel and grind into a coarse powder.
- Mix grated carrot with tiny cucumber pieces. You can add grated radish also if you like.
- Add salt, groundnut powder and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil. Add rai, green chillies and mix tempering into the salad.
Please NOTE :
- While grinding the roasted groundnuts, run the mixie for just 2-3 seconds, switch off turn contents and then continue in the same manner till the powder is evenly formed. If you run mixie at a stretch the groundnut will turn into a paste. Also, ensure your mixie jar is completely dry before starting.
- The same salad can be made with finely chopped tomatoes and grated red carrot.