Please don’t use aerated water if this Punch is being made for children. Substitute it with milk or plain orange juice and you will be happen to discover a creamy, yummy drink for those kids who don’t like milk!
- 3 tablespoons of orange squash
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of lime squash
- 1/4 cup aerated water (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk
- Blend milk, cream, orange and lime squash in a mixie jar. Taste the mixture and see if you get the flavor of orange. If no, please add some more orange squash and blend again.
- Pour into a tall glass, add plain soda (milk/orange juice) and serve chilled.
Please NOTE :
- You can add vanilla ice cream to the drink if you don’t have fresh cream.
- You might need to check the taste towards the end and add some sugar. It depends on whether you used cream or ice cream and how sweet your squash concentrates are.
© Roma Sharma 2007-2008