Choch O Chill O !
This drink is for all you chocoholics who want to beat the heat this summer, in style! Enjoy your Coffee on the rocks (rocks here refers to ice cubes please :-))
- 3/4 Glass milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Blend milk, cream, sugar, chocolate syrup and coffee powder in a mixie jar. Now taste the mixture and add more sugar if required.
- Pour chocolate sauce along the inner sides of a tall glass, leave some sauce at the bottom too. Place a generous amount of ice cubes inside the glass. Pour the drink into your chocolate laden glass and serve.
Please NOTE :
- The milk and cream should both be chilled to get a good blend else the milk can make the cream split.
- Serve the drink immediately after blending it. If it reaches room temperature it will make the ice cubes melt quickly making your drink dilute.
- Since most of the space is taken up by ice cubes the drink you make with one glass measurement can actually serve two.
- I used Bru instant coffee, Amul fresh cream and Hersheys chocolate syrup in this drink and was satisfied with the result.