Baby Vegetable Patties
This is a tasty snack that you can make even for adults. In fact, people on a diet should definitely try this out.
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup par-boiled vegetables (finely chopped beans, carrot, peas)
- Few pieces of paneer (scrambled)
- Make a dough of wheat flour like you make for roti.
- Mix the par-boiled vegetables with paneer. Add salt and jeera powder.
- Roll out dough like a roti and fill it with veggies and paneer mix.
- Fold the roti in and seal it by applying water. Trim away excess dough.
- Boil stuffed patties in water for 10-15 mins.
- Gently mash with hand while feeding the baby.
You can even stuff vegetable dalia inside the pattie.