Involve your kids in making a dessert this weekend. They will feel doubly joyed to eat a pudding they made. You will have to help them blend and steam the pudding and they wont be able to wait for it to set.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice of bread
- 3 glucous biscuits
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup, your Choice of fruits
- Heat sugar in a pudding bowl till it caramelizes.
- Spread it to ensure the bottom surface is covered.
- Blend milk, eggs, bread, biscuits, cocoa powder and sugar in a mixie jar.
- Pour into the pudding bowl and steam for about 20 mins.
- Chill in fridge and serve with your choice of fruits.
Please NOTE :
- For steaming, use a cooker that best fits the size of the pudding bowl. If the cooker is too big then the pudding wont be steamed evenly.
- To know if your pudding is done, stick a fork and check if it comes out clean.