Instant khichdi Mix
This mix is handy while traveling with a little baby. You can carry an electric cooker, plug it in your hotel room and boil the Instant khichdi Mix to quickly have baby’s lunch ready. This khichdi has a texture like that of idly.
Only request is, please try feeding your baby with this dish once or twice before you leave on your journey else you might find it difficult in a new place if he rejects it.
- 2 tablespoons of yellow moong dal
- 2 tablespoons of rice
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- Mix the dal and rice. Wash well till milkiness goes away and dry it in the sun.
- Heat ghee and roast this mixture in it for about 5-7 mins.
- The mixture will start turning light brown indicating its done.
- Now cool it and grind it to the desired consistancy in a mixie jar.
- When you need to feed the baby, boil this mix in water or milk for about 5-7 mins.