Mixed Vegetable Gravy
This is the age when kids become very smart and start examining everything that they eat. A paste is made to cook vegetables so that kids cant fish out things like onions, tomatoes, dhania leaves and other things that they dont like.
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera seeds
- 1 teaspoon dhania powder
- 1/4 teaspoon haldi powder
- Few springs of mint leaves
- 1 cup of chopped vegetables (carrot, beans, peas, cabbage)
- Lime juice
- Make a paste of tomatoes, onion and pudina leaves.
- Heat oil. Add jeera and mixed vegetables. Saute well.
- Add tomato, onion, pudina paste and fry well. Now add dhania powder, haldi powder, salt and cook till vegetables are done.
- Add some lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves.