Once your kid is above the age of two, you can choose recipes from a wide spectrum of dishes that are nutritive, filling and delicious. Some of the recipes that kids usually like are already available in different sections of the blog.
Here are links to the same :
Please read posts in this section for some more attractive looking food designed specially for kids.
To consume dinner leftovers the French designed the Pinwheel sandwiches, which they made for breakfast. Although the recipe mentioned below describes the procedure to make the filling you can always fill it up with any sabzi you are left with after your meal.
- 2 slices of sandwich bread (large size)
- 1 tablespoon of cheese spread
- 5 thin slices of tomatoes
- 5 thin slices of cucumber
- Pinch of pepper
- Cut off the edges of a large slice of bread.
- Place it on the clingfree side of a clig wrap.
- Roll the bread flat using a rolling pin.
- Mix cheese spread with pepper and spread it out on the bread slice.
- Now arrange the thin slices of tomato and cucumber over the cheese.
- Wrap up the sheet so as to roll the bread in and finally close the roll like a toffee.
- Refrigerate for an hour and cut out the pinwheel slices.
You can even apply a layer of pudina chutney inside the sandwich to make it more chatpata.
Please NOTE :
Sometimes the roll wont stay together on its own in which case you can prick it with toothpicks. This also prevents the roll from bulging and breaking when you are cutting out the pinwheel slices.