- 2 teaspoons of ghee
- 4 teaspoons of wheat flour
- Pinch of elaichi powder
- Few raisins
- 1 cup of milk
- Fruits of your choice
- Heat ghee in a kadai. Add raisins and set aside once they swell.
- To the remaining ghee in the kadai add wheat flour and roast well till you get the smell of cooked atta. Mix in some elaichi powder
- Boil milk and mix into the atta. Stir continuously, till the mixture becomes pasty and has no lumps.
- Finally you can add mashed apple/banana/cheeku/grapes to the halwa.
You can use fine rawa instead of wheat flour in this halwa.