Watermelon On the Rocks
- 2 teaspoons Ice tea powder
- 1/2 glass Watermelon juice
- Lime juice
- Add water to the ice tea powder and stir well so there are no lumps.
- Mix in the water melon juice, lime juice and sugar. Shake well.
- Place ice cubes in a tall glass. Pour in the blend and serve chilled.
You can try out the same recipe with apple juice and honey instead of watermelon juice and sugar.
Please NOTE :
You need to check the sugar content in your ice tea powder and alter the water/sugar content accordingly. I used Nestea and was satisfied with the drink.