Wheat crackers are among the most nutritious biscuits available in market today. Non-fried and high in fibre they make a perfect snack to be had with tea or to kill that hunger in-between meals.
Dress them up and they become an attractive option to be had as a side-dish. Replace your salad with these and watch them disappear from the dinner table. Even kids who usually dont eat salad will have at least one!
- 2 Wheat crackers
- 1 teaspoon Cheese Spread
- Grated cheese (optional)
- 1/2 a Tomato, finely chopped
- 2 baby potatoes
- Moth Dal sprouts
- Whole green moong dal sprouts
- Freshly roasted and ground pepper powder
- Mint leaves (Garnish)
- Microwave (or boil) potatoes and sprouts for about 5 mins.
- Mix salt and pepper into tomatoes, sprouts and potatoes.
- Spread cheese on the cracker. Place mashed boiled potatoes on it.
- On it add tomatoes and sprouts.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top or dot crackers with cheese spread.
- Decorate with a mint leaf and serve.
Please NOTE :
Spinach is extremely nutritious and should be a part of ones regular salad. Whenever you make salad you can place it on lettuce, spinach, etc; to ensure we get our greens in the most nutritious form – raw!
However, please place the crackers over a tissue paper as green leaves can make the crackers soggy.