Next time the family wants to have bondas and you dont have the batter ready just try out the Instant Bonda recipe.
You can serve these bondas with rasam for breakfast. This combination is commonly known as Bonda Soup. Well, this is one soup we would all love to be in!
- 1 cup Urad dal flour
- Teaspoon of Grated Ginger
- Finely chopped green chillies
- Finely chopped curry leaves
- Make a batter of flour with water. Let the consistency to be pasty (like dosa batter)
- Mix in green chillies, curry leaves, grated ginger and salt.
- Deep fry into balls. Serve hot with coconut chutney or rasam.