I’m guest hosting Black & White Wednesday (BWW) for week #42. This event has been around for a long time now and everyone has been enthusiastically participating in it with their culinary B&W photographs. I personally love B&W pictures. Their ability to highlight subjects helps convey the essence of a shot better.
Whenever I get a chance I like to observe pictures that were shot during the times of our grandparents. The simple B&W pictures speak volumes of the times back then. I am truly happy to be guest hosting B&W Wednesday Week #42. Looking forward to your participation.
Guidelines for participation in the event are as follows
- Entries for this week can be sent to me on or before July 24th 2012, 9.00 pm (Indian Time).
- Post one (or more) Black & White images that are culinary in nature on your blog through Monday 6pm. Link your entry back to this event announcement and to Susan’s BWW page.
- Mail your name, blog name, post link and image links to romaspace(at)gmail(dot)com. The Subject Line can be BWW 42.
- There is no restriction on the type of image as long as it is culinary in nature. It could very well be the crockery you use at home or a restaurant setting you find interesting.
- The B&W picture can be taken using a camera setting or made B&W through post processing. Please do not tint images with any color.
- Images submitted can be either portrait or landscape mode of size approximately 600 x 400 pixels (either orientation)
- Please give a title to your image to enhance the reading experience.
Think Monochrome, Happy Clicking !