Do you want to stop caring about what others think of you? Discover proven ways to be yourself confidently and unapologetically.
In this book, Roma Sharma gives you clear-cut methods on how to live your life confidently despite the judgment and opinions of others. Maybe you want to follow your passion, find a partner of your choice, or just do something you always dreamt of but couldn’t because you wondered how others would perceive you. Apply the methods suggested to discover how much your renewed self-confidence can impact your personal and professional relationships.
In this book you will find:
- 7 best ways to stop worrying about what others think
- Why people pleasing does not work and what can be done instead
- Simple ways to create a great image for yourself on auto-pilot while being yourself authentically
- How to deal with the fear of being judged or rejected by others
- Understand the counter-intuitive reason why people try to control or manipulate you
This book provides clear-cut methods on how to be confident in yourself and stop worrying about what others think about you.